As an incredibly gifted speaker, Dr. Dee speaks to: Public and Private Sector Entities, HR Corporate, Associations, Women’s Groups, Small Business, Churches and Religious Organizations, Recovery Programs, Divorce Groups, Colleges and Universities, and more! Dr. Dee will also work with individuals and families to move through especially difficult or traumatic emotional circumstances.
One of Dr. Dee’s most memorable professional accomplishments was her appearance before theUnited States Senate Committee on Housing and Urban Affairs to respond to a Disparity in CapitalLending to Minorities and Inner City Communities. Dr. Dee was also featured on a CNN segment discussing the success of Minority Owned Businesses.
- THIS IS NOT THE END, IT’S YOUR BEGINNING
- Move from emotional agony to achievement.
- HOW TO ATTRACT AND RETAIN GREAT EMPLOYEES
- High performance without breaking the bank.
- DOWNSIZING WITH STYLE
- A bridge over troubled waters.
- FEAR OF FAILURE
- Discover why it’s hurting your business.
- WHY CAREER CHALLENGES CAN BE YOUR GREATEST GIFTS
- Change your perception and change your life.
- TEAM LEADER MINDSET REINVENTION
- Innovate with bold ideas.
- SIX TIPS FOR BUSINESS LEADERS IN CRISIS
- One Step at a time.
- EMPLOYEE DISSATISFACTION
- Why an increasing number of employees walk away to start a business.
- RECOGNIZE YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET
- Tap into your employee’s mindset.